Thursday, November 13, 2008

#9 I NEED A BEAT

Wats Really Good!!! Its Rich...Who Else Would It Be 4 REal?? lol Man they had as at work 4 EVERRRRR last night...i was all bout to record and what not, but they kept me there so long it killed my mood lol.

Right now Im Tryna Convince JayeLL to send me a beat but he said he aint got none...RIGHT..lol. Then he just told me he got one, but he want a verse on it...he doin me like his customers, u get a free verse wit tha beat..LOL this mans a riot...imma c wat he talkin bout tho....THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AS IM TYPING...LOL


Word tho....Any Producers That Feel like they got somethin 4 me...all u gotta do is send it to

Dangerrich@hotmail.com I listen to everything im a music junkie...tha Pookie Of This Rap Shit LMAO

Im definitely goin 4 singles right now...so tha dark beatz and all that are welcome but prolly wont get used YET... Anyway if some more shit happens ill be sure to let yall know.....

-Danger Rich

No comments: