Friday, November 14, 2008

#11 WTF

I Think my mother is a raging lunatic, she really got me like WTF Right Now...She bout to get back wit my lil sis father...this nigga is a LIFE FUCK UP....in & out tha pen...nigga like 40 somethin....LMAO...Used to hit her and all...and her excuse is that shes LONELY....BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Anyway Ya Boy Rich aint down wit this...Its Time 4 Me To Come Up and Make Moves...Im Not bout to have my mom in here wilin cause i knocked this nigga out...and I HATE THIS NIGGA....it will never be cool...ANYWAY fuck all that...

My Girl is tha shit...She Sits and listens to me...all tha stresses of life that i have and shes down...and serves me up lol....No Homo...

Long Day today...I Got A New song comin...i think...lol Called "In Here Tonight" Look Out 4 it soon....

No comments: