Thursday, December 4, 2008

#15 Heyyyyyyyyy

Wats good people...wats good to my anonomyous fans that leave comments lol...its been a few weeks since i wrote somethin up here, but im still alive..they aint offed me yet...i been doin a lotta promo for ryan k an 2p's new song 808....tha other night after flo lounge..young skee, me, someone named donovan and some other dude just started a cypher in front of tha club...i been feelin like i aint been as Ginsu lately...but damn was i wrondg..its just somethin i feel in that setting that makes me rise to the occasion and spit ridiculous FREESTYLES....dont worry i will be uploading my cypher sessions soon..skee ripped it...tha donovan dude was str8 i felt em....but and i do mean but....that other nigga WAS TRASH....lol, I dont really like to clown people but tha ahhhhs and oohhhss stopped real fast everytime he hopped in...and he was rapping the longest verses lol...anyway fuck all that...night ended me drivin blue chippers whip cause he was on that OILL...lol anyway im out...leave ya comments....GET AT ME!!!!


1

No comments: